Wetherby Orthodontics is located in Wetherby, West Yorkshire, conveniently serving Wetherby and the surrounding areas including Harrogate, York and Leeds. Orthodontics is a specialist branch of dentistry that covers the growth and development of the jaws and teeth, as well as correction of any problems, predominantly teeth straightening.
Orthodontic treatment usually involves using various types of braces to correct tooth position to straighten teeth or modify jaw growth. We can show you various types of braces including fixed braces, functional braces and removable braces. We also cater for patients looking for clear and invisible braces such as lingual braces and Invisalign aligners. We will advise you step by step on all you need to know about getting braces and offer advice for the best braces for adults as well as the most suitable orthodontic treatment for children.
Having perfected smiles since 2005, Wetherby Orthodontics is a name you can trust. We listen to your needs, and together we plan the best treatment to suit your orthodontic and lifestyle needs.
Benefits of coming to Wetherby Orthodontics:
- No waiting list for assessment or treatment.
- All treatment carried out personally by our specialist orthodontist, Dr Megan Hatfield
- Time for consultation and information sharing to be able to plan the right orthodontic treatment for you or your child. Treatment is tailored to suit the individual wherever possible.
- High quality care and customer service.
- Pleasant surroundings in a purpose-converted building with free on-site parking.
- Spacious private surgery with consultation area and digital imaging facilities.
- Full choice of various types of brace with no restriction on the type of problems that can be treated.
- Option to plan appointments to reduce time off from school or work.
Find out more about Wetherby OrthodonticsMeet our staff
Hear what some of our patients have to say