Promises and Expectations
We value your smile here at Wetherby Orthodontics, so we like to maintain a happy, harmonious practice.
Our promises to you:
- We will welcome you into a relaxed and professional environment
- We will listen and respond to your needs
- We will provide the best orthodontic treatment available and discuss all options with you
- We will provide a written treatment plan and estimate
- We will make every effort to keep to your appointment time.
As a valued patient we expect you:
- To keep your appointments
- To respect our staff and other patients
- To follow the care instructions and look after your teeth and braces
- To pay for your treatments on time and as requested
- To raise concerns with the practice so we can resolve them
- To help us to expand our practice by recommending us to your family and friends.
If you are happy with our service please recommend us to your friends, colleagues and family. If you have any issues you'd like to discuss please contact Anna Kerr or Carly-Ann Slater at the practice who will explain our complaints procedure. We are confident we can resolve any complaints you may have, if we are unable to do so you may contact the Dental Complaints Service.