- Brush your teeth and braces after every meal
- Brush your teeth and braces thoroughly twice a day
- Use an interdental brush to clean under the wire
- Use a fluoride mouthwash before bedtime
- Use the wax if your brace is rubbing
- Play with your brace
- Eat sugary or acidic foods
- Eat sticky or hard foods or chew gum
- Play contact sports without a gumshield
Please see our downloads page for more information and care sheets.
The advice you were given by the orthodontist and these instructions will help you look after your braces. Please contact the surgery as soon as you can on 01937 580510 if you have any problems. The practice cannot be held responsible for problems arising from failing to follow advice.