- Wear your brace all the time including eating and sleeping
- Brush your teeth and brace after every meal
- Keep your brace in a plastic box if it isn’t being worn
- Contact the surgery if you lose or break your brace
- Wear your brace for contact-sports or swimming
- Hold the brace by the wires or bend them
- Eat sugary or acidic food
- Click your brace with your tongue
Please see our downloads page for more information and care sheets.
The advice you were given by the orthodontist and these instructions will help you look after your braces. Please contact the surgery as soon as you can on 01937 580510 if you have any problems. The practice cannot be held responsible for problems arising from failing to follow advice.