- Wear your headgear for as many hours as instructed per day
- Wear all three parts together
- Make-up lost hours the next day or at weekends
- Go straight to Casualty if an eye injury is suspected
- Bring your headgear to every appointment
- Eat while wearing the headgear
- Wear if any part is broken or missing
- Play rough games while wearing the headgear
Please see our downloads page for more information and care sheets.
The advice you were given by the orthodontist and these instructions will help you look after your braces. Please contact the surgery as soon as you can on 01937 580510 if you have any problems. The practice cannot be held responsible for problems arising from failing to follow advice.